Taylor Swift, an American singer, accidently swallowed an insect during a concert.
During her Eras Tour concert at Soldier Field Chicago on Sunday night, the Grammy winner briefly halted for a small coughing episode. “I swallowed a bug,” the singer confessed as she turned away from the audience to cough. “I’m very sorry. It’s just fine. It’s simply foolish.”
“That was delicious,” the singer said, as the audience burst out laughing. “Is there any chance none of you saw that?” she said.
Swift was about to introduce the newest member of her band, pianist Karina DePiano, when the insect landed in her mouth.